Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Cheetah Print


"It's not that big? Are you kidding? It's a monster." I said, turning around to emphasize what I was complaining about, namely my mom's big butt.

"You're exaggerating, it's just a little extra... cushion." My sister said, trying to make me feel better.

"Well it feels like an entire couch. I don't understand why mom had to do this to me."

"It was an accident, remember? She didn't know that stone was magic or whatever. If you weren't being a smart ass at the time of the wish you'd still have your own body."

"So when she asked if her butt looked big, I should have lied?"

"YES, IDIOT." My sister chided me. "Don't tell a woman her butt is big, even if it is."

"Ah, so you admit it! It's huge isn't it?" I said, reaching to run my hand along the curv of my right cheek.

"Yes, DUH it's big, it's huge! But those cheetah print leggings make it look bigger than it is. Why're you wearing those anyway, don't they kind of scream 'MILF'."

"*sigh* Because all of her jeans are so tight and uncomfortable and
I am NOT wearing a skirt. And I only went with the cheetah print because all of her plain black leggings stretch so much in the back you can see my ass." I said embarrassed. "It was either these or her daisy dukes, and these don't ride up in the back... as much."

My sister could tell I was becoming upset. I didn't want to be stuck in my mother's very curvy body, but it's been two days and we've had zero luck making the stone work again.

"Sis, I don't want to be mom..." I said, a tear rolling down my eye. She walked over and hugged me, stroking the back of my head.

"It's okay bro, you won't. We'll figure out how to switch you and mom back."

"What if we don't? I'm going to be this... this... MOM forever." I said, tears forming more freely.

"Then you'll get used to it. I'll help you. Plenty of other happy people happen to be women, you can be one too."

"I appreciate it, but I hope it doesn't come to that."

"I'm sure it wont." She said, stepping back and looking at me. "And I was wrong earlier. Your butt isn't huge, it's just proportional to your figure."

"It's fucked up, but I guess that does make me feel a little better. Thanks." I smiled, wiping a tear from my face. I'm glad I have such a supportive sister, I just hope I can get my body back. Even if I can accept my big butt, I don't think I will ever be able to deal with mom's rack.

2 comments:

  1. It's really huge! But bigger is better :D Wonderful cap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture for this one, I love the concept too!

    ReplyDelete